November 20th I had a baseball game this Wednesday. We played at Ecosta, the best stadium in Niigata. There was a big electronic bulletin board and night skiing. The scenery was very beautiful. I felt like a professional baseball player. I also had good memories of the first dead ball in my first at-bat of Ecosta. Also, defensively, we turned a single hit into a running home run. However, it was good to be able to go upstairs. We had a great time.
December 24 I went to a live concert of Momocro on Saturday in Saitama Super Arena. Momocro is my favorite idol and I have always supported her. I went to a live show for the first time in half a year, so I was really looking forward to it. The venue was crowded with about 30,000 spectators. I was struck by the fact that the very first song of the concert was my favorite song. I've been to their live concerts three times, and it was the most fun. I would like to participate in many concerts next year.
The way to make Gundam model efficiently and coolly. I want to talk about how to make Gundam model efficiently and coolly. Gundam model refers to a plastic model of Gundam. I have been making Gundam models since I was in elementary school, and I have made more than 100 of them. When I was in elementary school, my uncle recommended me to make Gundam models. At first, it was difficult and I couldn't make it well, but gradually I realized how fun it was and became interested in it. My uncle has been making it for about 20 years. So the work he makes is amazing. I've been trying to make works like my uncle. I chose this topic because I wanted you to know the fun of Gundam models. First of all, we will introduce the materials and tools necessary to make Gundam models. Gundam Model kits, Paint , Nippers, File Design, Knife , Airbrush, bowl , and Tweezers are required. Let's start with the rough steps! 1.Lightly wash the parts with a mild detergent while re m aining in...
コメント
コメントを投稿