My Self Introduction

 Hello, my name is Ryuta Kashiwaya.I’m nineteen years old. I am in the Faculty of International Economics.I’m going to talk about my self Introduction.

 I’m from Akita city. Akita is famous for its firework display called Omagari Fireworks. The fireworks display is famous all over the country and is crowded with many visitors from all over the country every year. I like



it festival very much, and I go to it every year. Please go if you have the chance!   


I belong to three circles: basketball, volleyball, and baseball.  I like to exercise, so I move my body in circles almost every day.  I have played basketball and baseball so far.  Among them, I like baseball the most.  The national tournament is on the line, so I want to do my best to aim for it.


My hobby is watching baseball games.  The team I support is the Rakuten Eagles.  I usually watch games on TV, but sometimes I go to the stadium to see them.  My favorite player is Kazuki Tanaka because he hits a huge home run. I want to go to a lot of ballparks next year and support them.  

Thank you for listening.








 

 

  


コメント